Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Weekly Update

I've started piecing my next quilt. It's Around the Town by Dawna Baker (I can't find a link for her). Here's what I have done so far.


The background fabric for the BOTM was delivered yesterday, but I'm out of Fray Check, so I can't wash it until after I go shopping.

So, the plan for this week is to go to the store tomorrow and buy supplies. Then, I need to put in a mail order for more supplies (mainly fabric). Friday, the next 2 parts of the sew-along should be posted, so I'll get started on those. On Saturday, I'll do laundry, then get to work on the August installment of the BOTM. Sunday, I'll collapse. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)