Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Weekly Update

I finished Parts 3 & 4 of Forget Me Not, a sew-along by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts, a couple of days ago, but I haven't had time to blog about them until now.


I finally got some work done on Cat and Mouse, the August installment of the Block of the Month series by Deanne Eisenman of Snuggles Quilts. The piecing is a bit haphazard: we had thunderstorms last night, and since it wasn't advisable to plug in the iron I sewed all the seams I could without pressing.


I also got quite a bit of work done on Around the Town by Dawna Baker.


Finally, I bought everything I need to finish Batik Cascade except for the backing fabric, which I have on order. When that comes in, I'll get to work layering and quilting that project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)