Thursday, January 31, 2013

Weekly Update

Between working on Batik Cascade all weekend and waking up Monday with a nasty stomach bug, I didn't meet all of my goals for this week. I didn't get any work done on Fish City, Tech Support, or Around the Town. On the plus side, I didn't have to frog anything this week.

Quilting:

Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts posted Part 4 of her sew-along, Orphans & Scraps.  On this one she gave us a choice between a complicated block and a simpler block; I chose the simple one.


I got Batik Cascade (Batik Go-Round) by Karen Combs layered and basted, but I didn't quite finish rolling the edges.


Blackwork:

I'm still working on the same square on the Blackwork Chessboard by Anne MacGregor.
 


Swedish Weaving:

I made some more progress on the Feathers To and Fro afghan from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.


Crochet:

I did some more crocheting on the 3rd panel of the Morning Glory afghan designed by Michele Maks.
 
 

Knitting:

I finished the embroidery on the 1st end panel of the Octopus Garden Blanket by Georgia Vincent and wove in all the ends.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)