Thursday, February 14, 2013

Weekly Update

Once again due to illness I didn't make all of my goals for this week; I didn't get anything done on any of my quilting projects.

Blackwork:

I did the border around that square on the Blackwork Chessboard by Anne MacGregor.


Cross Stitch:

I did some more work on Fish City which is adapted from artwork by Stewart Moskowitz.


Swedish Weaving:

I made a little progress on the Feathers To and Fro afghan from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.


Crochet:

I did get quite a bit done on the Morning Glory afghan designed by Michele Maks. I finished all of the embroidery on the 3rd panel.

 


I also crocheted all of the flowers and leaves for the 3rd panel, wove in some of the ends, and sewed a couple together.


Knitting:

I all but finished knitting the 2nd end panel of the Octopus Garden Blanket by Georgia Vincent; I just need to finish binding off.


Finishing:

Finally, I sewed a bit more of the 2nd binding strip down to the back of Tech Support, a design by Linda Connors of Calico Crossroads®, adapted from the artwork of Kathleen Kelly of Kats by Kelly™.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)