Thursday, February 28, 2013

Weekly Update

Quilting:

I did a little work on Orphans & Scraps, a sew-along by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts.


I did some more work on Around the Town by Dawna Baker.


I did some more quilting on Batik Cascade (Batik Go-Round) by Karen Combs.
 


I did a little more work on Combination Star, the February installment of the Block of the Month series by Deanne Eisenman of Snuggles Quilts.  It looks like I'm going to miss the deadline on this one, but it's the last block and I'm not planning to finish the quilt right away, so no biggie.


Blackwork:

I did some more work on the Blackwork Chessboard by Anne MacGregor.
 


Cross Stitch:

I did some more work on Fish City which is adapted from artwork by Stewart Moskowitz.


Swedish Weaving:

I made some more progress on the Feathers To and Fro afghan from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.


Crochet:

I crocheted 8 of the 14 squares needed for the 4th panel of the Morning Glory afghan designed by Michele Maks.  I also wove in the ends on 3 of them and sewed them together.


Knitting:

I finished the embroidery on the 2nd end panel of the Octopus Garden Blanket by Georgia Vincent.
 


Finishing:

Finally, I finished attaching the 3rd binding strip to Tech Support, a design by Linda Connors of Calico Crossroads®, adapted from the artwork of Kathleen Kelly of Kats by Kelly™ and pinned it in place so that I can sew it down to the back.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)