Friday, July 12, 2013

Weekly Update

Quilting:

I finished another flying geese block for Around the Town by Dawna Baker and sewed another 1 1/2 flying geese units.


I did some more quilting on Batik Cascade (Batik Go-Round) by Karen Combs.



Blackwork:

I did some more work on Da Capo by Elizabeth Almond.



Cross Stitch:

I decided to put away Joy of Computer Work without doing any more work on it, and took out yet another UFO: the Rose Cross by Irene O. Thomas (I couldn't find a link for her). Here's what I had already done when I pulled it out:


And here's what I got done this week:


Swedish Weaving:

I did some more work on the final motif of the Feathers To and Fro afghan from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.


Crochet:

I crocheted a star for the Purple Passion Throw designed by Vicki Marshall, wove in a bunch of ends, and sewed some pieces together.


I also started crocheting another tulip.


Knitting:

I finished knitting all the pieces for both octopi for the Octopus Garden Blanket by Georgia Vincent.



Now I just need to block all of the pieces, embroider the faces on the octopi, and applique the octopi to the blanket.

Household:

I finished the washcloth based on pattern #80 (designer unknown) from Leisure Arts' The Big Book of Dishcloths and started another based on pattern #22 designed by Darla Sims.


Finishing:

Finally, I finished stitching the 1st binding strip to the back of Tree Frog Trio (designer unknown) based on No Evil Frogs by Royce B. McClure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)