Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Weekly Update

I've been sick with a cold this week so I didn't get as much done as I would have liked to, but I did manage to keep up with my goal, household, and sew-along projects.

Cross Stitch:

I did a small amount of work on the Rose Cross by Irene O. Thomas.


Swedish Weaving:

I did some more work on the final motif of the Feathers To and Fro afghan from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.


Quilting:

I finished Part 4 of Nabby's Dowry, a sew-along by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts.



Knitting:

On the Octopus Garden Blanket by Georgia Vincent,  I embroidered the face and wove in all the ends on the 2nd octopus (Olivia).


Crochet:

On the Purple Passion Throw designed by Vicki Marshall, I finished a butterfly, sewed it to the 3rd row, and started a star.


Household:

Finally, I finished the washcloth based on pattern #27 designed by Darla Sims from Leisure Arts' The Big Book of Dishcloths and started a new one based on the same pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)